The version 2.0.12 of Lazarus IDE is officially released, according to the Lazarus team.
The famous free and open source object pascal IDE is always released under LGPL licence. And the new version is shipped with a large number of minor fixes related to many IDE sections, components and packages on all supported platforms.
The complete list of fixes is mentionned in this Lazarus wiki page.
Lazarus can be installed and compile projects on these platforms :
- Windows (2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10) 32 or 64bit.
- FreeBSD/Linux (32 or 64bit)
- GTK 2.8 for GTK 2
- QT 4.5 for QT
- QT 5.6 for QT5
- Mac OS X
- Cocoa (64bit) 10.12 to 10.15
- Carbon (32bit) 10.5 to 10.14
- QT and QT5 (32 or 64bit)
Lazarus can also cross-compile to many other platforms like :
- Embedded systems
- ARM Linux
- Mobile platforms : Android, iOS, Symbian